We want to give thanks for the following:
- Early rains and water tanks filled with water.
- New Nepali doctors who have come for training, and the opportunity to impact young doctors early in their careers.
- A new government insurance scheme which we are helping to implement.
- A grant to help build a bigger building for the New Life Psychiatric Rehab Center (NLPRC)
- Your prayers and support for Tansen hospital!
We’d really appreciate prayer for the following:
- We are in the process of trying to fund our water cleaning project. We want to create a reed bed which will clean the waste water currently just flowing down the hill.
- That the new government insurance scheme will have the difficulties and details worked out to benefit both the patients and the hospital.
- Long-term medical personnel is an ongoing need. Our current biggest needs are general surgeons and family (general) practitioners.
- NLPRC needs trained, committed staff, and also funding for day to day operations.
- Visas and Medical licenses – we appreciate the government help with this, but it is a long and sometimes difficult process.
Thank you for your ongoing support for the hospital!
Expatriate Services Officer