We want to give thanks for the following:
- Safety during the Earthquake
- Good progress on building the new rainwater harvesting tank, and that we did not start to pour concrete just before the earthquake.
- The new five year agreement with Ministry of Health to continue running the hospital, signed Jan 15th 2015
- Your prayers and support for Tansen hospital!
We’d really appreciate prayer for the following:
- The country of Nepal and the many people affected or bereaved sue to the Earthquake
- Our doctors who have joined medical earthquake relief teams in Gorkha and Anandaban (near Kathmandu). Pray for our ongoing response and wisdom in deciding how to help.
- The New Life Psychiatric Rehab Home needs funding for two items – one, to purchase the current building which the owner wants to sell, and two, for funding for the daily running of the home – food, utilities, staff, etc.
- Long-term medical personnel is an ongoing need. We are especially in need of long term general surgeons and General Practitioners / adult internal medicine specialists by the end of 2015.
- Water! Our reserves are quickly being used up as water from the city sources has been very little. We need either more water from the city or rain to refill the tanks.
Thank you for your ongoing support for the hospital!